SUNDAY CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS
Our nursery is staffed during both services and Sunday School with adult volunteers.
- Nursery – infant through age 2
- Cry Room– for moms with nursing babies and parents with restless children.
Children will be dismissed from the sanctuary after the time of worship.
- Children’s Church – 4-5 years of age, in room 102 (10:30 am service only)
We use Kid’s Own Worship for our Children’s Church curriculum. It’s just like a regular church service, but for kids! They will sing praises to God, have interactive lesson, pray and give an offering.
- Puggles – ages 2-3 in the Pre-school room (10:30 service only)
- Classes for ages 3 years through grade 5.
See signs by check-in table for classroom location.
- Youth Sunday School grades 6 – 12 – Begins in the gym.
We use Children Desiring God for our Children’s Sunday School curriculum. The The mission of this curriculum is to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things so that the next generation may know and cherish Jesus Christ as the only One who saves and satisfies the desires of the heart. We want children in every generation to set their hope in God. To that end, we aim to fuel spiritual desire with this God-centered, Bible-saturated, Christ-exalting resource to instruct the mind, engage the heart, and nurture the faith of the next generations.